You know your product inside and out. You’ve assembled your A-Team. Your operations and processes are in place. Now, how do you build loyal customers? Our instructors have extensive experience in customer service that promotes strong customer loyalty. Customer service is a huge part of day-to-day operations and so it should be given the care and attention it deserves. Our instructors will help you learn methods to develop and retain loyal customers as well as the importance of establishing trust between the customer and your staff. Customer Service in the cannabis industry is very different than that of other industries. Since this industry is still fairly new, consumers are still hesitant and have questions and concerns that they expect to be answered by your staff. MjTraining4U developed this course to meet the needs of employers who desire specialty training for their staff to ensure that their employees will be able to provide top-notch customer service and in doing so- promote strong customer loyalty.
• Building Relationships – Learn how to build lasting patient relationships to create loyal customers.
• Communication Techniques – Everyone has different communication styles. Know your audience. Your method of communication will depend on who you are interacting with, whether it be a caregiver, patient, or parent.
• Privacy – Protect your customer’s privacy by strictly abiding by HIPPA laws.
• Personalizing Customer Interactions – Take the time to remember their names, listen to their frustrations and exultations as these will help to develop a better understanding of how you can best help them.
• Symptoms – Learn how to ask strategic questions to discover the symptoms that the customer is trying to alleviate without asking specific medical information. (It’s the law!)
• Recommendations – Educate the customer so they may choose the best strain, dosage, and delivery method of cannabis for their medical symptoms. This will take time as it is a trial and error method.
• Patient Consultations – Learn how to best educate new customers about medical marijuana.
• Parent & Caregiver Interactions – Learn how these customers differ from patient interactions and how best to serve them.